Thank-you for your interest in becoming a Business Support Associate with Challenges Worldwide as part of our International Citizen Service programme. Before completing this application form, please read the programme details in full, which you can find here. If you would like more information about this opportunity or need support in completing this application form please contact Ghana@challengesworldwide.com
Please note that the following eligibility criteria apply to volunteering with Challenges Worldwide. If you do not fit the criteria below, your application will be unsuccessful.
- Be aged between 18 and 25 for the position of Business Support Associate
- Be aged between 23 and 35 for the position of Team Leader
- Be a Ghanaian national
- Be able to commit to the full three-month placement, including living in the Host Home. (For full details, see the programme details here).
This application has 4 sections (5 for Team Leader applications).
There are some long response questions in this form. To help applicants prepare their application we have an Offline Draft Document available, which allows applicants to work on their answers offline before uploading via the form below. This is not mandatory.
To reduce time spent online and data charges, we recommend that you complete this application by:
- Downloading the following Offline Draft Document to write your application responses in your own time
- Return to this application form and copy & paste your responses into the relevant places
We accept applications on an ongoing basis. Our next available placement will be from April to June 2018, the closing date for this application is 15th March 2018.
Thanks for your interest in the Challenges Worldwide ICS programme. Now find out what our Business Support Associates have been doing to support SME’s by visiting our blog.